Questions? Feedback? powered by Olark live chat software



Assistance with motions for Custody/Visitation/support or preparation of Stipulations and/or Agreements between the parties..

The parent with physical custody is called the “custodial parent” and the other parent is the “noncustodial parent”. Parents are free to work out their own visitationagreements, but when parents can't agree, a court will issue a visitation order.

  • .